Yay! I asked C if she could write me a recommendation, and she agreed. She just asked me to send her an email describing why I want to be a yoga teacher, which I did. I was a little nervous about asking her because I've only been going to her class for a month or so. On Tuesday, I'll ask J for the other recommendation. I'm not really worried about that because I've been studying with her for over a year. :)

Last time D and I went to the movies, we got free tickets because the projectionist had some trouble with the film at first. The free tickets were given to everyone, and they never expire. So maybe we'll use them to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I've heard good things about it. Even though Johnny Depp looks alarmingly like Michael Jackson...in the poster, anyway. They're both really small-boned and pale.

I feel like a load has been lifted off. I finished my essays for the yoga application and now I'll just polish them up a bit and maybe show them to D.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Bearette24,
I'm late in coming to application crisis storyline, but I just wanted to concur with Capybaras and Sasha and to say I'm so glad you decided to go through with the application. I believe you'd make an awesome yoga instructor. I had a number of inconveniences pop up when I was applying to grad school and almost didn't send in my last application. In the end of course, I did, and that was the school that ended up going too. I got a whopper of a funding package too and never regretting going once. It seems to me if it's your time to do a thing, the universe has a way of helping you along and lining up all the little duckies for you. It's a very wise universe. Glad I joined. :-)
Lora said…
Good for you! Applications always scare me to death.
Bearette said…
I'm so glad you said that. I don't know why the process was making me all paranoid and worried. I guess I hate rejection (or the possibility of it).

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!