This is just a quickie before I go to yoga.

Beware of Sephora's "Bare Escentuals" (their weird spelling, not mine) "Clear Radiance" powder. It costs $18, comes in a tiny container, and makes me sneeze! It was recommended in a blog by a beauty editor. I figured she knew what she was talking about. I say stick to Maybelline's. Apparently a lot of makeup artists use it, but don't always admit it because it's not fancy or expensive. I like their lipstick.

D and I had lunch at Songkran. He took a few pictures of me and of his lunch. He didn't send me the picture of his lunch because he thought it didn't come out well. Here they are, in case you're wondering what I look like. I realized most of the blogs I read have pictures of the blogger somewhere. (I just got back from the library, hence the books. 2 are YA.)

Also, Whole Foods is less expensive for some items than Gristede's (if you live in New York). Whole Foods's prices for produce are through the roof, but their rice, couscous, and canned stuff are pretty reasonable.

Comments

Karima said…
what's the secret maybelline one?
Bearette said…
Oh, no secret with the Maybelline...I like their Wet Shine Cranberry Wave lipstick (though I fear they've discontinued it) and 3-in-1 Express Makeup.

Thanks Capybaras!
Anonymous said…
i put the comment re your pics in the wrong entry!

"you look awesome, so toned and summery! yay!"
Bearette said…
thanks carpe!

i'm listening to aimee mann.
Lora said…
How nice to see your face!
Bearette said…
365 Brand is awesome! I got their canned tomatoes for the lunch I'm making today. I'll probably post the recipe later :)

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!