We had dinner with AT tonight. It was yummy! We had our favorite tattooed waiter. I had 2 of D's seaweed rolls (much, much better than they sound; it's crispy tofu rolled up in nori sheets and pan fried. Each one is about the size of a quarter.) Then I had the special nuggets with veggies and the sauce on the side. I am a big fan of sauce on the side. Otherwise they tend to drench it.

I feel bad because AT has not heard from his girlfriend in 2 weeks. She's in Phoenix. In the past, she went to Australia, then quit her job and broke up with her boyfriend of 5 years over the phone.

After dinner we walked home. It was maybe a three-mile walk. The nights are cooler, which makes it possible to walk around. It's like walking around in a wet Kleenex during the day, though. I am looking forward to going to Danvers, where it should be a little cooler (though maybe not). San Fran will be awesome (August 1st through 8th). I've never seen the famous fog though. It's always sunny when we go. And I like the sea lions.

Here is a pic of me and AT at Penn Station. We decided to do a silly back-to-back pose.

Comments

Lora said…
She what! That's pure evil.

In case I don't get a change to say so before you go: Have a great birthday.
Bearette said…
Thanks Lora!

I know, it's true. He can do so much better...

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!