Movies

I am psyched that some good movies are finally coming out. For a while, there was nothing D and I wanted to see, and we kind of went to see Batman Begins out of boredom/as a social event.

But now Wedding Crashers is getting good reviews (http://www.rottentomatoes.com). It apparently has the "heart of a chick flick," according to two reviewers! A stupid movie, done well, warms my heart :) For example, Wedding Singer and Deuce Bigalow...though the former is superior...

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory is also impressing critics. I liked the book so much that I am always reluctant to see movie adaptations though. I thought the one with Gene Wilder was kind of disappointing. My favorite Roald Dahl book is Fantastic Mr. Fox. My edition had a really nice cover with a fox peeping out of a cave. They have some cheesy cover with squiggles on it now.

So we'll probably see Wedding Crashers on Friday. I'll write a little review.

AND Must Love Dogs is coming out later in July! I already have plans to see it with my friend T from New Jersey (I know several T's so I have to differentiate). I love John Cusack!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!