Hello, blog world. I guess there was a little decrease in excitement after seeing Madonna...but I will see what I can come up with for you. PUPKIN. Pupkin is a small dog, very feisty and cute, that I have fallen in love with. She lives at Groom-a-Rama, a pet store on 6th Ave where I go to ogle the puppies in the window. Yesterday they were all exceptionally cute and I wished I had my camera. But I'm afraid the flash might freak them out anyway. Pupkin's collar says she is a female, red-brown Shorkie Tzu (after a moment's thought, I figured out she's a Yorkie/Shih Tzu mix). Pupkin is very lively; she likes to nibble the other puppies' ears and roll around with them. She also licks the inside of the window glass, trying to lick my fingers. One of those old men who likes to narrate (you know what I mean, don't you?) was standing nearby, saying, "Look at these girls who just want to sleep [indicating a pair of serene cream-colored bulldogs with beautiful eyes]....
Comments
70% San Francisco
70% Washington, DC
65% New York City
65% Philadelphia
60% Boston
Washington, DC, my ass.
--Lobo
65% Washington, DC
60% Los Angeles
55% Atlanta
55% Boston
55% Honolulu
totally bizarre. Aparently they don't think there's anywhere compelling for me to live. btw. Thanks for posting today bearette24. I love your dog talk too. Wanted to be more original designwise, but you picked the only cool one. See you soon! T