Which Napoleon Dynamite character are you?

This is one of my favorite movies. "I caught you a delicious sea bass." And I love the song they play at the end: "The Promise" by When in Rome. Though I have been unsuccessful at putting it on my iPod. I would have to buy the entire Napoleon Dynamite soundtrack. I also checked When in Rome's album on iTunes...they cut off the only song I want. *sigh*

Anyway, here are my results!

You can take the quiz here.

Which Napoleon Dynamite character are you?" - Results:
You are Napoleon Dynamite and a buttload of gangs are trying to recruit you.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Bearette,
When I saw this I thought of you. If you can get your hands on it, the July issue of Library Journal has a collection development spread on chick lit (p 42). Hopefully your local public librarians are reading!

Also, have you read:
* The Devil Wears Prada (Weisberger)
* I Don't Know How She Does It (Pearson)
* The Nanny Diaries (McLaughlin)
Bearette said…
Yay! I read that chick lit is selling like "hot cakes." I'm buying (or borrowing).

I read The Devil Wears Prada (OK) and Nanny Diaries (very good). I couldn't get into I Don't Know How She Does It. I love recommendations though.
Anonymous said…
i am tater tots! yay!
Bearette said…
So tater tots are considered one of the characters?

That's silly!
Anonymous said…
I'm Kip! "Your mom goes to college."
Anonymous said…
I'm a Liger! YEAH BABY!

--Lobo
Bearette said…
I love Kip! My favorite line of his is, "I've been talking to babes online ALL DAY." I also love that he's 32 and needs someone to look after him :)

So the liger is considered a character in the movie, huh?

I think if I could only take one movie to a desert island, it would be Napoleon. I love it all from the opening credits to the closing song.

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!