Just got back from yoga with J. As usual, it was a great class. She slowed it down because it's so freakin' hot in this big, sweaty Apple. So it was more of a flow class than a strong, rigorous, strenuous class, which was just as well because I think most of the students would have collapsed. As it was we were all pausing to wipe off our faces on a regular basis.

I asked her after class if she could write my recommendation. (C is writing the other one.) She was really enthused. She'll bring it to class next week so the whole deadline mess (i.e., the fact that I'll be in California on the application deadline) doesn't matter. She plans to teach through November (her baby is due in December). She did a handstand the other day! I wonder if the baby will be born incredibly limber.

I have to turn in a picture with the application, so D is going to take a picture of me doing a pigeon variation. I'll put it up if it comes out well :)

I'm having some watermelon now. Yummy. On my iPod is Billy Idol, "Eyes Without a Face." One of the great songs of the '80s.

Comments

Reighnie said…
Sounds like things are going well and on schedule. I'm happy for you :-)
Lora said…
So glad to hear things are moving along. I'd love to see you in a pose.

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!