Three things

I've been tagged by Irene!

3 things that scare me:
Upside down roller coasters
Super-dominant women
Blogger beta (do we have to change? Am I a Luddite?)

3 people who make me laugh:
D
My nephew
Carolyn
(these are not the only ones, of course)

3 things I love:
Books
Food
Being with friends/family

3 things I hate:
Driving, especially in unfamiliar areas
Confrontation
Danger

3 things I don't understand:
Calculus
Trigonometry
The rules for Yankee swap at my family Christmas party

3 things on my desk:
I don't have a desk, so I'll talk about my pocketbook instead.
Keys (with a "Hug a Dog" keychain from my sister)
Burt's Bees chapstick (though not the honey kind; I have been warned)
My wallet

3 things I'm doing right now:
See, is this a trick question? I'm doing the meme, of course. And drinking water. And typing.

3 things I want to do before I die:
Have a baby! Yes, the bug has bit.
Publish a novel.
Travel, I guess. I wouldn't mind going to London and Miami again. Or Italy, though D hates it.

3 things I can do:
Cook.
A headstand.
Type very fast with two fingers.

3 things I can't do:
A handstand without assistance.
Swim underwater without pinching my nose shut.
Run a marathon.

3 things I think you should listen to:
Billie Holiday.
Astrud Gilberto.
Madonna.

3 things you should never listen to:
Bush.
Annoying people.
Justin Timberlake.

3 things I'd like to learn:
Play the piano.
Maybe knitting, but wool is so itchy.
The Running Man (kidding).

3 favorite foods:
Indian.
Baked ziti (my recipe, with muenster instead of ricotta).
Spinach (I know, it's weird).

3 beverages I drink regularly:
Water
Almond milk (well, I cook my oatmeal in it).
I like the honey wine at Awash (local Ethiopian restaurant).

3 shows I watched as a kid:
Sesame Street
The Cosby Show (when I was 10)
Golden Girls (ditto)

3 people I'm tagging:
I will tag Belle, Jules and Roxanne, but it is not obligatory. And anyone who wants to should do it!!

Comments

Poppy said…
Since you caught my Katharine/Audrey error, I thought I'd return the favor and let you know that your Three things meme posted to your site twice.
Bearette said…
Thanks, P!

we will always point out each other's spinach ;)
Poppy said…
:) Thanks, B. :)
Steven said…
You don't understand Trig?

HA!

I laugh in your no-knowing-trig-face!

(actually...I don't undertand it either) ;)

Steve~
Bearette said…
Hee...that's good. 'Cause there's something creepy about all those cosines ;)
Roxanne said…
I used to take other kid's spinach in the school cafeteria. Not only was that odd because NO ONE ever wanted to eat their spinach, but it was the canned kind which I now don't like after being introduced to fresh as an adult...what? THIS is what spinach is supposed to look like??

I LOVED the Golden Girls as a kid. I think they're on DVD now. Christmas present anyone?

Don't be dissin' my Justin. ;)

Did I hear someone say BABY???? Anyone else want to get bit? ;)

Thanks for the tag (it's my first!).
Bearette said…
r - it's awful, i'm really obsessed. it's like someone is chanting "babies, babies, babies." except i hear it in french: "bebes, bebes..." is this normal? probably not.

re the tag - you're welcome! i look forward to your answers.

my niece likes spinach too.
bdogg_mcgee said…
I must say, DH laughed a bit when I told him you have the bebe-fever. :) Welcome!

Don't listen to Justin??? WHAT?!?!?!
Bearette said…
Hee! thanks. we call it "the fever", too ;)

I knew I'd get some backlash on Justin. Belle hasn't seen it yet, I think...
Anonymous said…
You were wise to avoid the honey Burt's.

Burt's makes products for bebes, too. :)
This suzy said…
I don't want to switch to Beta Blogger either! We'll hold out together, Bearette! ;)
Bearette said…
Liz - i actually used to use their baby bath products ;)

Suzy - thanks for the company :)
Roxanne said…
I'm boycotting the Blogger Beta, too. I have enough problems as it is.

And I forgot to put my two cents in and say DO NOT BE DISSIN' MY JUSTIN!!

(if I was like 10 years younger I would SO have had his posters on my wall)
Caro said…
I'm glad I can make you laugh. I've been a real barrel of joy lately, huh?

I hate driving and confrontation too, especially when they're at the same time.

When I swim underwater, I get boogers in my nose. TMI, huh?

WV is urknasm. Hmmmm.
Cherry Popcorn said…
For some reason, I'm totally afraid of switching to Beta version too..

I'm so worried that everytthing will turned haywire!

Thanks for dropping by! Like your blog! =)
Anonymous said…
I don't usually understand the commotion over JT, but I have to admit that he is very magnetic in his sexyback video.
Irene said…
Have fun with the babymaking! Bwahaha! ;p

Love your answers. Thanks for playing, beautiful! =)
Bearette said…
Liz - i've never seen it or even heard the song all the way through...strange, i know ;)

Irene - thanks ;) There will be a little delay since Himself wants to be well prepared first, but sometime when i'm 32 or 33 (i'm 31 now).
verniciousknids said…
Mmmm spinach ;)
Interesting list. I am curious..about your things to do list..write a novel? What are you writing these days?

As for Bush and Justin Timberlake---well, it's interesting how those two seem to go together.

Interesting blog, I will have to drop by more often and see how it develops in the coming year....oh, one more thing...keep working on the unassissted handstands.
Bearette said…
Stewart - welcome! i have 2 finished novels (1 young adult, 1 grown-up) and i'm working on another. how to get them published? no clue.

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!