Hello! I just got back from yoga with C (who is becoming one of my favorite teachers). We did lots of bendy twisty things. Revolved triangle, bound triangle, pigeon variations, etc. A couple of teachers were in the class and I was gratified to see they weren't as flexible as me :) No, I'm really not being petty, I just like confirmation that I'm ready to be a teacher. This is because my inversions (headstand, handstand) are not quite where I want them to be...i.e., I can only do headstand with the wall, and I need to be flipped up into handstand. But most of yoga is bendy, twisty things anyway, and I know a teacher who can't do headstand without a wall.

Anywho, I saw a long-haired dachshund on the way back from yoga. It was moving slowly, like an ancient man. But it was only 3 years old (21 in human years). I patted him and he rolled over so I could rub his tummy. He nibbled on my earbud cord (for the iPod) so the right earbud fell out and dangled over the sidewalk.

I'm using the earbuds because my regular headphones gave out. They're only transmitting sound through one ear, which is yucky. The earbuds hurt my ears a little. But they're more compact (you can stuff them in your pocketbook during yoga, and they don't take up too much space), they sound better, and I think they look better. But pain is a dealbreaker...I'll have to buy new headphones at CVS.

Have a groovy rest of the weekend...

Comments

Michelle said…
i changed the headphones on my ipod. they are most uncomfortable and they fall out all the time. i lasted a week, then i got the upgraded earbuds they now have in their ipod and apple stores. so much more comfy, and they block out a little more ambient noise. but they $40.
Bearette said…
Huh, maybe I should upgrade!

I wish they charged less than $40 :)

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!