Which book are you?

I didn't really like my results on this because it said I was Siddhartha by Hermann Hesse. I guess it is somewhat apropos because I like yoga and some aspects of Buddhism...but I never read the book!

Anyway, you can take the quiz at:
http://bluepyramid.org/ia/bquiz.htm

This link will also bring you to a "Country Quiz." I took that one and found out I was Thailand. Hmm...Anyway, feel free to let me know your results!

My desert island CD would probably be Under the Pink by Tori Amos. Or Scarlet's Walk by Tori Amos.

Comments

bdogg_mcgee said…
Wow, I was "Cry, the Beloved Country," by Alan Paton. I've never read it, but the description really hits the nail on the head of what I'm going through right now....
Bearette said…
I actually read that one...but beware, it's one of those books where they don't use quotation marks :)
bdogg_mcgee said…
Aargh, it's one of THOSE books!!!

Don't know if I can stand it! :)
Anonymous said…
I'm _Pale_Fire_ by Nabokov. Which is kind of cool. At least I'm not the Physician's Desk Reference.

-Lobo

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!