Just a quick homage...

...to the beautiful Yorkshire terrier at the Korean grocer on the corner of 8th and 29th.

I went to said grocer to get a banana for this morning's banana lassi (I bought 2 bananas on my last trip, but one of them turned out to be rotten and started oozing brown juice). The Asian woman with purple lip gloss was behind the counter, and on the chair behind her, the doggie was sleeping! I looked at it and sure enough, it started to stir and then bark. This is her way of saying, "I want to say hello." So the woman lifted her puppy up and held her above the counter so I could pat her. The dog only weighs 5 pounds! It's so cute it's ridiculous.

I made falafel with tahini-lemon sauce and a Thai salad for lunch...mmm.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!