Where have you been?


You can go here and click off boxes to show which states you've visited. I didn't count states that I flew over, or states where I didn't leave the airport. D told me about this little gizmo.

I'm a little worn out from running around. We're going to Danvers, MA (where I grew up) for my birthday weekend. We're leaving tomorrow and getting back on Sunday. My mother has dial-up...I'll try posting on Saturday though.

So I got my mother these little jelly fruit slices which she loves (I'm not sure why) and a six-pack of oatmeal raisin cookies from Whole Foods. I like their monster cookies the best (oatmeal, raisins, peanut butter, chocolate chips, some kind of nut, etc.) but they didn't have them in six-packs today. Besides, they're for her, not for me ;)

Saturday, the day after my birthday, we'll all gather at my sister's house in Bridgewater, MA. She has a pool for the kiddies to swim in. They like to dive in from the ladder and yell, "INCOMING!" It's an above-ground pool. I'll probably take some pictures of my niece, who is awesome. She plays softball. She likes to come up to me and say things like, "Let's do something together. Should we do some stretches?" She can do a nice backbend :) Her little brother is a little perverted, but very charming and smiley. D says he will grow up to be like Clinton. Well, I don't think he'll be involved in an Oval Office scandal, but he might break a few hearts. I hope not though.

Tonight we're having dinner with our friend AT, who's about to go to Spain. His girlfriend is doing some kind of internship to prepare for med school. She helps "scrub up" for surgeries. Once a doctor told her, "You're not dirty enough," and tossed some blood on her scrubs. I can't believe that. I don't think people should toss blood around. But maybe that's just me.

We'll be having dinner at Tien Garden, a vegan place in the East Village. I like the special nuggets, which are some kind of textured vegetable protein mixed in with a light peanut curry sauce and a bunch of veggies, including broccoli and cauliflower. D likes their cookies. I do too, but I might try to be good.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Happy Birthday, Bearette24! Hope your weekend is wonderful!
Bearette said…
Thanks Crystal :)

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!