Pictures!


















I didn't have my camera with me on Thanksgiving, but here are some pics from my niece's birthday party the next day. She turned 10 (wow). I remember when she was born, I visited my SIL (she gave birth in a midwife-type place right near the hospital) and I was contemplating getting a belly button ring. My SIL said to my mother, "Don't worry, it's just a phase." I never got one.

The pics include: my niece with her new stuffed black cat; cake; my piece of cake; Shelby, the dominant standard poodle; and my nephew engrossed in his new book, "97 Ways to Make a Dog Smile."

Comments

Anonymous said…
You have very cute nieces and nephews!
Bearette said…
Thanks :) They're sweet.
Caro said…
They are cute. It looks like you enjoy them. (and they you.)
Bearette said…
I do ;) It's hard to believe my niece will be a teenager soon.
jules said…
Love the dominant standard poodle of course! (and the cute kids too!)
Bearette said…
The standard poodle is VERY feisty. If she gets hold of your mitten or sock, it's hard to get her to let go!

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!