I saw this meme at Poppy's and Lisa's and the results with my real name are just so off-the-wall, I had to include them.

My ten favorites:

Katie needs to talk at talking times only.

Katie needs attention. Lying on my bed waiting for a real man to come slamming into my room. Rip my clothes off without a word spoken.

Katie is in a race with her friend Maggie to see who can build a clubhouse faster. Katie needs your help with vocabulary words to win.

Katie needs to wear pantyhose, longer skirts, and dress professionally.

Katie needs a Project Manager.

Katie needs a wand.

Katie needs a real man, not someone who believes in aliens and acts as though those very aliens gave him an honorary degree in psychiatry.

Katie needs to stay away from those negative websites and focus on what she needs to do.

Katie needs to wear fishnets sometime.

Katie needs to be able to communicate effectively and will spend her first two years learning Mandarin in Kunming City, in Yunnan Province.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh my god-- number two? Almost made me fall off my chair laughing at the reference desk.

Who knew!
Lisa said…
Those are great! I love #2. And #4 seems appropriate given your rejection of the lawyer life!

And what does DH think of you needing a "real" man?

Hee!
Caro said…
Everyone needs a wand.
Bearette said…
Liz - LOL ;) #2 actually ended with an ellipsis, and I clicked on the result to see what was next. But it was an adult phone sex site, and the rest of the text was too graphic to put on my G-rated (PG?) blog ;)

Lisa - Heh. I wore pantyhose altogether too often as a lawyer. That stuff is restricting! D seems to be taking it in stride :)

Carolyn - I agree, we all do need a wand ;) I'd use mine to keep from getting older. 30 is not agreeing with me.
Anonymous said…
John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt....that's my name too....

Maybe I'll put in one my aliases to get some different results.
Bearette said…
hehe...and you're probably a Katherine too...hence the Kit-Kat.
bdogg_mcgee said…
LOL--those are great!

Mine didn't really turn up any results. With my blog name I got mainly my own stuff, and with my real name I got all this Christian stuff. Hardly laugh-worthy.

I'M SO BORING!!!!! :) hee hee
Anonymous said…
Katrina here, actually :)
Bearette said…
Bdogg - I think I was lucky because of Katie Holmes ;) It would have been cool if yours turned up medieval stories! :)

Kit-Kat - Katrina is a pretty name...are you tempestuous? ;)
Anonymous said…
No tempest here. Perhaps if I went by Katrina, I would be more destructive.
Poppy said…
Wow, some people out there are super opinionated about what you need! ;)
Bearette said…
It's true ;) I think having a name in common with Katie Holmes and Katie Couric helped.

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!