I really miss my iPod. I use it to work out and I have Chaka Khan's "I Feel For You" on it. I know I could listen to it on my computer, but it's just not the same. The shuffle...the element of surprise and delight...sigh. I guess I will just drag my carcass to the Apple store and get it replaced. Hopefully it is still under warranty.

I was able to sneak in a bike ride tonight, wearing a tank top with a sweater over it, and it was plenty warm.

In keeping with Liz's refrigerator meme, I will share the contents of one of my fridge shelves with you. I'm a little embarrassed about my nekkid, New York-style fridge (Liz's looks much more nourishing and healthy) but to heck with it. I'll actually just do all the shelves...the contents are that sparse.

seltzer water (D)
Scotch (D, although he doesn't drink it often)
soy milk (me)
skim milk (D)
raisins
dates
mozzarella cheese
Muenster cheese (my favorite)
sweet potato soup
2 containers of Light 'n' Lively cottage cheese
1 Stonyfield farm yogurt (strawberry flavored)
grapes

Comments

Anonymous said…
Except for the scotch, sounds awfully healthy to me. Mine consists of bread and old milk and probably some old yogurt that my husband didn't get around to eating.

I wish I liked cottage cheese.
Lisa said…
Sounds healthy to me, too---even the scotch!

I haven't done mine yet, but it will consist mostly of condiments and leftover containers of various vintages.

I also keep forgetting to catalog a book "shelf." I'll have to do a pile or a room or something because I don't have any shelves.
Bearette said…
hehe :)

i left out pine nuts, which are also on the second shelf.

i don't like cottage cheese by itself, but if you mix and heat it with marinara, it's an awesome sauce for egg noodles (you can also sprinkle marinara on top).
Bearette said…
a pile sounds good :)
Michelle said…
is that chivas? we put ours in the freezer, i think there's more booze in the freezer than actual food. the reason, it doesn't get drunk that often. our fridge, however, looking a little bare right now...haven't gone grocery shopping in a while....
Bearette said…
It is actually Johnnie Walker, Black Label. I think someone gave it to him as a gift.
Anonymous said…
I wish I had the sweet potato soup in my fridge!
Bearette said…
Hehe ;) It's gone now. I think I might make it regularly, though. It really rocks.

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!