Whew, I'm tired. After 5 hours of yoga class, I went to my SIL's birthday party at PINCH (Pizza by the Inch) on the East Side. Have I mentioned that I hate the East Side? I left the restaurant to get an apple afterward and it took several avenue blocks to find one. Even then it was this yuppie Cafe 28 business. Give me the West Side with its teeming masses, all-night Korean grocers and CVS. Yeah!

I patted an eleven-year-old golden retriever on my way home from dinner. I have sad news about the dog my sister was going to adopt. The doggie, named Dixie, was put down because she became very ill. Rest in peace, Dixie.

Comments

bdogg_mcgee said…
Love the new profile pic!! :)
Bearette said…
Thanks Bdogg! The digital camera is a big improvement. All our pics were fuzzy before ;)
Anonymous said…
The pizza was very good, but overpriced...

Standard slice pizza in NYC ($1.75 for a slice from a 24-inch pizza):
3 cents per square inch

Best NYC pizza (18" pie at Lombardi's or Grimaldi's, both around $16):
6 cents per square inch

Pinch Pizza (about 5" wide, $2 per 4 inches of length):
10 cents per square inch

--Lobo the economical
Poppy said…
OOph, I really like the new profile pic! It's gorgeous! Over the left shoulder is always the way to go. :)
Bearette said…
Heh, I'll have to remember that ;)

Lobo, why am I not surprised that you got an 800 on the math SAT?
Lora said…
Sorry to hear abot Dixie.
Bearette said…
I was too. I think my sister was really looking forward to adopting her.
jules said…
Maybe we should keep a blog together entitled "NYC Dog Encounters" .. LOL
Nice new picture of you!
Bearette said…
Thanks! I really should have my camera with me all the time so i can snap pix of doggies. I ran into Sarah (mini schnauzer) without my camera recently.

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!