Something awful happened at yoga today. I raised my right leg for three-legged downward dog and felt my heel connect with someone's skull. It was horrible. Fortunately she was ok, though there is some red swelling above her eyebrow. No one gave me a hard time about it, and I apologized profusely, but I still felt really bad. My yoga friends made light of it - B said, "Kicking people, are we now, Bearette?" and when I told T that I felt like a yoga monster, she laughed and did a little karate kick. But then someone said to the girl, "Good luck with that bruise thingy," and I felt bad all over again. B said she's sure it's happened before. And we are packed like sardines in there (though I pulled my mat far away from the girl after it happened).

On a brighter note, Desperate Housewives will be on soon.

Comments

Caro said…
Wow. Taekwanyoga. Hee hee. Don't feel bad. Accidents happen.
Anonymous said…
I'm not going to comment, just because you're so expecting me to.

--Lobo
Bearette said…
Thanks Carolyn :)

But Lobo, you did comment ;)
Anonymous said…
When I was a candy striper in junior high I accidentally dumped an old man out of his wheelchair as I was trying to get him in the elevator. Fortunately he grabbed on to a railing and didn't completely spill onto the floor, but there you have it. I decided medicine was not the career for me. ;-)
bdogg_mcgee said…
Aw, don't feel bad...although I wouldn't be able to show my face in that class again. I'm weird like that, though.

Wasn't Desperate Housewives AWESOME?!?!?!?!??

My favorite part was at Rex's funeral when Bree removed the prep school tie. I LOVE HER!
Bearette said…
Liz - Thank you for sharing that story. I'm sorry that happened to you, but at least now I know these things happen...

Bdogg - I know, it was so cringe-worthy! Unfortunately, I do have to show my face again because it was yoga school, not just a regular class. :( I liked Desperate Housewives a lot! That was a classic Bree moment. I did want the real paternity test results, though (for Gabrielle). I liked Gray's Anatomy too.
jules said…
I must admit, I thought for sure you were going to say something else had happened ... something not really bad but funny!

LOL .. we love downward dog!
Bearette said…
:) My childhood dog actually did 2 stretches in the morning that were similar to upward and downward dog.

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!