Poppy meme

Here's a meme from Poppy's blog. I don't know why I love these so much.

1. Name as it appears on birth certificate: Not my current name, because I changed my maiden name to my husband's last name.
2. Nicknames: Bearette, muffin, puffin.
3. Place of Birth: Danvers, MA.
4. Favorite food: Pass - impossible question for me to answer!
5. Ever been to Africa: No.
6. Love someone so much it hurts: I think it always hurts when you break up or realize it wasn't meant to be. Depressing...next...
7. Been in a car accident? Twice...once my fault, once not.
8. Croutons or bacon bits: Croutons, if I'm in the mood. I can do without them though. They're like little fat pellets.
9. Favorite day of the week: Sunday. Just something relaxing about it.
10. Favorite restaurant: Again, too hard. Maybe Chennai Garden (Indian resto here in NYC).
11. Favorite sport to watch: None!
12. Favorite drink for summer: Mango lassi
13. Favorite ice cream: Pumpkin ice cream and banana ice cream are tied
14. Favorite fast food: I'm not really into fast food. It kind of doesn't go with being vegetarian.
15. What color is your bedroom carpet: Hardwood floor.
16. How many times did you fail your driver's test: Never! Passed on the first try.
17. Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail: Probably my friend Carpe - we are frequent email communicators.
18. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card: Barnes & Noble.
19. What do you do most often when you are bored: Blog, read, cook, watch movies, send email. Also love yoga but I don't have to be bored to do it.
20. What time is Bedtime: (gulp) 1 am.
21. Favorite TV shows: Desperate Housewives and Grey's Anatomy.
22. Last person/s you went to dinner with: My husband and my friend A.
23. Ford or Chevy: Neither. I like Japanese cars (Honda, Toyota).
24. What are you listening to right now: Nothing. I listened to Suzanne Vega and Jack Johnson recently.
25. What is your favorite color: Pink!
26. Lake, ocean or river: Ocean. I love the waves.
27. How many tattoos do you have? None.
28. Have you ever run out of gas: Nope. Even as a little kid, I always asked my mother if we had a "full tank."

Comments

Anonymous said…
1. Same.
2. El guapo.
3. Summit, NJ
4. It used to be spaghetti and meatballs, when I was in second grade, but I changed over to pizza in fourth. I haven't really thought about it since then. Maybe my mom's poppyseed cake, now, though.
5. No.
6. Duh!
7. No, nothing to speak of. I once put my car in reverse when I meant to put it in drive, and I backed up into the car behind me. I had put the car in park at a red light and I changed gears when the light turned green. No one was hurt, but I was embarrassed.
8. Croutons.
9. Friday.
10.
11. Baseball or soccer.
12. Sparkling sangría.
13. Mint chocolate chip. My gastroenterologist says it's bad for me, though. Apparently chocolate and mint both contribute to acid reflux.
14. Mr. Softee.
15. Brown.
17. Zero.
18. Circuit City.
19. Eat, walk around, read, answer memes.
20. 10:00. (Don't ask me why I'm still up at midnight right now!)
21. Knight Rider.
22. Bear and Bearette.
23. Ford. They sponsor Valencia's soccer team.
24. The sound of my air conditioner.
25. Blue.
26. Lake. You can swim in it.
27. None.
28. No. I don't know what I'd do! Of course, not having a car means I don't think about it much.
Bearette said…
Thanks for playing! I notice you left out the favorite restaurant - intentional? I never knew that about mint chocolate chip ice cream.
Anonymous said…
Hmm... favorite restaurant is hard. I really enjoyed a meal I had at Pò, an Italian restaurant in the village, and also a meal I had at Aquagrill.
Bearette said…
Po is good. Never been to Aquagrill.

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!