More doggy news



My sister sent this email to the family today:

Hi, I have another dog adoption in progress. Her name is Chloe. She was seen by the vet on Friday and was healthy with the exception of having one parasite. She weighs 37 pounds, is estimated to be between one and two years of age, and is some sort of shepherd mix. She doesn't exactly fit the profile I was looking for, but was in need . . . Hopefully, she can catch the puppy bus on Oct. 6th and arrive that Saturday. However, to do so, the vet would have to sign the health certificate one day early. If not, she'll come the following weekend.

Love, M.

I am looking forward to meeting the doggy!

On a side note, I saw the main actor from the defunct sitcom "Ed" on 6th Ave today. He was walking with a tall, thin brunette and as I passed them he said to her, "You said that to the cabdriver?"

Comments

Anonymous said…
Chloe is so cute. Is she a Katrina dog?
Bearette said…
Thanks :) She seems like a sweet dog. I'm not sure if she's a Katrina doggy. I think she's in a shelter in Little Rock, so probably not.

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!