There's something I have to take care of and I've been putting it off. You see, I can't remember the last time I got a Chase credit card statement. And I've been bracing myself for this one for a while. It's got my yoga school tuition ($3500) and a new digital camera ($160ish) along with groceries and all the usual. D strongly urged me to call and say, Where's my statement? so they won't charge me a late fee. But oops, it's 6 pm now and I'm sure their customer service department is closed. Right?

Karen over at Verbatim did a post about iPod shuffles. Are they truly random? It seems like some musicians pop up more than others. I left a comment for Karen saying that although I have a lot of artists on my iPod, it seems to favor U2, Suzanne Vega and Tori Amos. Here's what came up when I was at the gym:

Heartache for Everyone - Indigo Girls
Bizarre Love Triangle - New Order
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For - U2
Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go - Wham!
Luka - Suzanne Vega
What's the World Coming To? - Fleetwood Mac
Virginia - Tori Amos
Goodbye Pisces - Tori Amos
I Say A Little Prayer - Dionne Warwick
Cloud on My Tongue - Tori Amos
The Power of Orange Knickers - Tori Amos
Silent All These Years - Tori Amos

I know I have a lot of Tori's songs on there, but still!

Comments

Frema said…
I used to be obsessed with Tori Amos, but I haven't bought her last two albums. I love "Cloud on My Tongue."
Bearette said…
Me too..."circles and circles and circles again"

;)

Her last two albums are actually really good. Strange Little Girls was not, but then she returned to form.

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!