My nephew's story

Here is a story one of my nephews wrote. He is 7. By way of explanation: my entire family, except me, worship the Red Sox. I have nothing against the Red Sox...I'm just not into baseball. And I like their underdog-ness. And I admire their passion for baseball.

Dreams
by [my nephew]

You can have any dreams you want. You can have a dream about the Red Sox playing The Babies. The score could be the Red Sox 5,008 and the Babies 5,007. The Babies were up. Super Baby was up. He hit the ball out of the park. The bases were loaded. Small Baby was up. He hit the ball into center field. It was going to Manny. Manny caught the ball and he threw it to home plate. Jason Varitek caught it. He threw it to the first baseman. He threw it to the second baseman. He threw it to the third baseman. The Red Sox won!

THE END

Don't you like the short, crisp sentences? ;)

Comments

Anonymous said…
The Babies clearly threw the game.

--Lobo
bdogg_mcgee said…
Very concise!

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!