So adorable


My friend Carpe said no no no to the 6-year-old vodka. He suggested that I get shot-size bottles of vodka for $1 or $2. Well, alas, the liquor store did not have vodka quite that small or cheap, but I was able to get a small bottle of Absolut for the vodka a la penne and a petite bottle of Grand Marnier for the Grand Marnier French toast I'm planning to make soon.

Aren't they cute?

The best thing was, the Asian woman behind the counter carded me. You might be thinking, "Bearette24 is getting too big for her britches. I bet they card everyone." Nope! They didn't card the guy behind me.

Comments

Anonymous said…
heehee...i did not think you were getting too big for your britches.

holy bananas, the little bottle of absolut was more than $2???

must be an nyc thang! O-=
Anonymous said…
ah, i re-read...they are not the tiniest size!
Anonymous said…
^^^^^

it is carpe up there!
Bearette said…
hehe :) I looked at the receipt and it just said $21...so I'm not sure what the breakdown was. Maybe the Grand Marnier was way expensive?
Anonymous said…
That is one big apple.

--Lobo

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!