Another meme

OK, I'm a sucker for memes. This one was lifted from the Nearest Distant Shore.

  1. Were you named for anyone? After my mother's aunt, whom she loved.
  2. Do you wish on stars? not usually. But it's a sweet idea.
  3. When did you last cry? I'm not sure.
  4. Do you like your handwriting? It's cool, I have a backhand slant. Some people can't read it. So sometimes I print for clarity.
  5. What's your favorite lunch meat? I'm vegetarian. I used to like chicken. I don't miss any other meats.
  6. What is your most embarrassing CD? Jennifer Lopez - Remixed. It's good to work out to.
  7. If you were another person, would you be friends with you? I think so.
  8. Do you have a journal? yes, this blog plus a paper journal.
  9. Do you use sarcasm a lot? not really.
  10. What are your nicknames? I don't really have any. My brother used to call me Nugget.
  11. Would you bungee jump? never. I'm a little bit afraid of heights.
  12. Do you untie your shoes before you take them off? If I'm wearing sneakers, yes. I often wear flip-flops.
  13. Do you think that you are strong? My legs are really strong, my arms moderately so.
  14. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Pumpkin or banana, from the Chinatown Ice Cream Factory.
  15. Shoe size? 8
  16. Red or pink? pink
  17. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? This is a negative question!
  18. What do you miss most? I don't know. I feel pretty content at the moment.
  19. Do you want everyone you send this to, to send it back? I won't be sending it out
  20. What color pants/shoes are you wearing? I'm barefoot and wearing blue pajama pants.
  21. What are you listening to right now? Nothing. I listened to David Bowie and Beethoven's Pastoral earlier tonight.
  22. Last thing you ate? a Red Delicious apple
  23. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? carnation pink
  24. What is the weather like right now? dark and not too hot
  25. Last person you talked to on the phone? my husband (aka D, aka Capybaras United)
  26. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? shoulders and eyes
  27. Favorite drink? Cosmos, although I haven't been drinking lately.
  28. Favorite sport? Does yoga count?
  29. Hair color? dark brown or black
  30. Eye color? dark brown
  31. Do you wear contacts? No. I had 20/20 vision last time I was tested.
  32. Favorite food? One of my favorite dishes is penne with pesto (lots of extra virgin olive oil) and grape tomatoes.
  33. Last movie you watched? March of the Penguins
  34. Favorite day of the year? My birthday (July 22). D always makes a little breakfast-table display for me with stuffed animals and sometimes chocolate cupcakes.
  35. Scary movies or happy endings? Happy endings
  36. Winter or summer? summer. I really hate the cold.
  37. What is your favorite dessert? Tough one. Probably the peanut butter cup cookie at Big Booty Bread Co.
  38. Who is most likely to do this meme? Whoever wants to!
  39. Who is the least likely to do this meme and comment? Someone who doesn't see it.
  40. What books are you reading? Younger by Pamela Redmond Satran.
  41. What's on your mouse pad? I don't have one. I use a laptop (PowerBook G4).
  42. What did you watch on TV last night? Nothing; I never watch TV in the summer. During the regular season, I like Desperate Housewives and Grey's Anatomy. Go, ABC!
  43. Favorite smells? cookies baking
  44. Favorite sound? good music (Tori Amos, perhaps?)
  45. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Beatles
  46. What's the furthest you've been from your home? Italy
  47. Do you have a special talent? yoga
  48. What is your ring tone? standard ring
Feel free to share your answers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!