I saw this meme on Lora's blog and thought I'd complete it.

Appetizer
Briefly describe your living room.

I like my living room. We have a little terrace with sliding glass doors. You can hear wind chimes through the doors. We have a blue couch, a rug that says something like 666 (D furnished the room before my time), an abundant banana plant and a couple of bonsai plants. I keep my yoga mat unrolled on the hardwood floor, the part that's not covered by the rug.

Soup
List 3 things you'd like to accomplish before the end of 2005.

Well, I'd like to get a short story published in a literary magazine, but that may not happen by the end of this year. I'd like to get into yoga school and I'd like to stay at a reasonable weight.

Salad

When you're online, what do you spend the most time reading/playing/doing? Suggest a site for us to visit.

Mostly reading the blogs in my sidebar. I also like amazon.com (reading reviews even more than buying) and chicklitbooks.com. I also check rottentomatoes.com any time I'm about to see a movie.

Main Course
What would the title of your autobiography be?

Food, Folks and Fun?

Dessert
What time do you usually go to bed?


This is embarrassing. I'm such a night owl. Usually around 2 am. If I go to a new time zone, my body clock just adjusts and I end up going to bed around 2 am then too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!