So I tried to eat less today. It seemed to work out. Fruit, yogurt drink, etc. We went to Thailand Restaurant for dinner and I had steamed veggies with tofu, rice and peanut sauce on the side. It was good. Everything still fits. I think it was temporary bloat or something. Or the jeans were sized oddly, D says. Last time I checked I was 32-26-33. That's definitely a 6 if not smaller.

All right, I'm now sick of that obsession.

It's funny how blogs can make you very confessional.

I can't get excited about Batman Begins, even though P and his friends liked it. The New Yorker trashed it. They said Batman Begins and Mr. and Mrs. Smith were both so "overdone and underfelt" that no one over 24 would dig them. P assured me that one of his friends, who is 30 with a Ph.D., was satisfied. Still...

Spiderman is my favorite superhero. He has the most psychological complexity. And according to the New Yorker, Batman starts out as a little boy in some kind of Buddhist monastery learning about Eastern religion. What does Eastern religion have to do with Batman? Nothing.

Although I am getting "Buddhism for Dummies" out of the library soon. It's on hold, waiting for me. I'll let you know if I discover anything groovy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!