Four words to describe yoga tonight: hot, hot, sticky and sweaty. We did a variation of pigeon that I love; you loop your elbow around your right foot, right knee bent, then clasp your hands and arch backward. It's very dancer-y. Your other leg is bent at the knee on the ground, forming a little V.

My teacher, J, is looking more pregnant by the day. Her chest and tummy are a lot bigger. She can't demonstrate a lot of the poses anymore so she points to me :) And another woman in the front.

When I got home I had strawberries, cherries and yogurt with a touch of honey. Yum. Honey is a pain in the butt. I have a honey bear that is almost empty and it takes an eternity for the honey to roll down.

OK, I'll work on my book now.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow it sounds like a great class!
Jill Monroe said…
Wow, I just started doing yoga this past Friday. I felt muscles I didn't know I had!

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!