Agents, mass murderers, etc.

I don't really like dealing with agents. I know one who works in a literary agency that shares an office building with my husband's software company. He (the agent, not my husband) told me about a reading where many new authors get "agented". The reading's on June 27. I sent him two of my stories and asked if he thought they would be appropriate for the reading. He hasn't got back to me about the stories, although I'm now on his mass mailing list, along with a recently published author, which is cool.

In other news, here's a quiz sent to me by a friend:

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/killerquiz/


See if you can tell which of the men are serial programmers and which are mass murderers. So far, the most common score on the quiz is 7/10.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!