Adventures with dogs

D and I went to Regional Thai for lunch and sat outside. These two adorable white dogs went by so I started cooing, "You're so beautiful!" They stopped walking, which made their owner stop, and came over to be patted. Their owner looked like a member of the Village People, with a special hat and everything.

I asked if the dogs liked rice and the owner said no, that's okay, but then one of the dogs jumped up and ate a grain of rice off my skirt :)

Then when I was walking D to his office, I saw a Boston terrier which spazzed out and started licking my neck. (I washed up when I came home.) He or she was really cute and enthusiastic. It got tangled up in my pocketbook, so I let him have it (temporarily) and he nibbled on the strap and batted it around. Then a car slowed down nearby and the driver yelled out, "Your dog is a THIEF!" :)

On the way to lunch I picked up the following books at the library:

Vegan Virgin Valentine by Carolyn Mackler (YA, very Judy Blume, I love it)
Me Talk Pretty One Day by David Sedaris
Follies by Ann Beattie (This last is a little more "literary" than the others, so I'll probably read it last...I'm not as highbrow as I used to be ;)

Have a good day, bloggers...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Have a highbrow day :D
Bearette said…
hehe, i'll try :)

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!