I changed the settings on the blog so anyone can leave comments, not just registered blog users.

Good news: my niece, who is 9 and awesome, got 40 out of 40 on her MCAS. This is some kind of standardized test they introduced in Massachusetts after I left. And my writing teacher's short story, "Sabor a Mi," previously published in Willow Springs, was selected for a Pushcart Prize.

Good times.

I had an onion rava masala dosa for lunch, but they added jalapenos and red chili powder to it. My eyes were watering. D liked it better that way, though.

I recommend Louise Rennison' series about the confessions of Georgia Nicolson. They are awesome YA books that are just as fun for grownups. You can visit Georgia on the web at http://www.georgianicolson.com.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Lunch sounds yummy!

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!