I'm reading a number of blogs now. A common thread: blogs by women always have an entry where they say, "Ohmigod, I gained 4 pounds!" I even read one where the blogger (or blog-ette?) has a little ticker, with a pot of gold at the end, and a high-heeled shoe advancing closer to the pot of gold as she loses weight. It's really cute, but it makes me wonder about our society. I am going to stop worrying about these things and just eat healthy. Eschewing desserts and alcohol seems to help.

I don't know what Scientology is about, but I don't think it's doing good things for Tom Cruise. The blog-ette at conversationsfamouspeople.blogspot.com keeps putting up pix of him with his irises tinted green or red (depending on her mood) and saying he's really into aliens. Whatever the case, there is a fine line between PASSION and INSANITY.

Which is not to say it can't be fun on the other side...

Comments

Anonymous said…
OHMYGOD I haven't eaten anything but a baguette at 10:00 this morning! I NEED to GAIN 4 POUNDS!
Bearette said…
hehe :) Well, if you're serious about it, you can always eat lots of chocolate ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!