Hello, blog world. I guess there was a little decrease in excitement after seeing Madonna...but I will see what I can come up with for you. PUPKIN. Pupkin is a small dog, very feisty and cute, that I have fallen in love with. She lives at Groom-a-Rama, a pet store on 6th Ave where I go to ogle the puppies in the window. Yesterday they were all exceptionally cute and I wished I had my camera. But I'm afraid the flash might freak them out anyway. Pupkin's collar says she is a female, red-brown Shorkie Tzu (after a moment's thought, I figured out she's a Yorkie/Shih Tzu mix). Pupkin is very lively; she likes to nibble the other puppies' ears and roll around with them. She also licks the inside of the window glass, trying to lick my fingers. One of those old men who likes to narrate (you know what I mean, don't you?) was standing nearby, saying, "Look at these girls who just want to sleep [indicating a pair of serene cream-colored bulldogs with beautiful eyes]....
Comments
I didn't start liking JC until his later movies. Loved him in Grosse Pointe Blank and Must Love Dogs.
D - you had nothing to worry about ;)
AAAAAHHHHHH! I love you, Lloyd Dobler! Come to my house-- I'll appreciate you!!
Lisa, I liked him in Must Love Dogs...but by that point I had heard a terrible rumor about him (which i won't repeat, because we mustn't defame him if we don't know for sure.)
;)
Was John Cusack in "Being John Malcovich"? I don't remember him in it, but that is the movie I got.
i read that he, um, left a present in his pants for his PA to clean up. i really hope it's not true.
C - he was in that, though it wasn't one of his finer moments.
Did he take off the pants, and then leave them for the PA? Or was he still wearing them?
GROSS!!
By the way, Ferrill will be Crockett in the new Miami Vice movie with Jamie Foxx as Tubbs. Yes, it's Michael Mann directing it, so yes, the Zombieslayers will be going to see it.
I don't have much use for Colin Farrell. Too much of a womanizer.