Meme time

I got sick of the beach...I had to keep applying sunscreen...so I came inside to read blogs and saw Bdogg's high school meme. Of course I have to do it. FYI, tomorrow is my last full day in Miami.

Here it is:

Year: Graduated from high school in 1993

1. Who was your best friend?
Gale.

2. What sports did you play?
None.

3. What kind of car did you drive?
1987 Toyota Corolla (my mom's car at the time).

4. It's Friday night, where are you at?
Hanging out with friends or studying (yeah, I was like that).

5. Were you a party animal?
Not then. A little bit in college.

6. Were you in the "In Crowd"?
Football crowd? No.

7. Ever skip school?
Occasionally.

8. Ever smoke a cigarette?
Not in high school.

9. Were you a nerd?
Yup - got all A's except for trigonometry (89).

10. Did you ever get suspended/expelled?
Nope.

11. Can you sing the Alma Mater?
Did my high school have one?

12. Who was your favorite teacher?
Mrs. Corkery.

13. Favorite class?
English

14. What was your school's full name?
Danvers High School

15. School mascot?
Falcons

16. Did you go to Prom?
Yes, I went to my junior prom, senior prom, and this (one year) younger guy's junior prom.

17. Would you go back again and do it over?
NO.

18. What do you remember most about graduation?
My speech. I was nervous but I got through it. I had a temporary rose tattoo on my ankle ;)

19. Favorite memory of senior year?
Probably the parties at my friend Jessie's house.

20. Were you ever posted on the senior wall?
Huh?

21. Did you have a job your senior year?
I worked at Osco for a while.

22. Who did you date?
Had a weird involvement with KS, whom my friends called Pet Rock.

23. Have you gained weight since then?
No, I weigh about the same.

24. What did you do after graduation?
Went to college.

Comments

Caro said…
You weigh the same. Okay, where do I sign the contract with the devil?

Yes, I'm kidding. I know you work hard at it.
Bearette said…
Hee. Also I haven't had kids yet. I have a cousin who only gained 15 lbs when she was pregnant. But most people seem to gain 35 lbs or more.
Anonymous said…
What's Osco?

I remember when my girlfriends and I decided to skip school and go to Georgetown for the day. We made the unfortunate decision to drive instead of taking metro... drove around for two hours, lost, before we arrived. ;-)
Caro said…
Bearette,

Those of us who keep on the baby weight probably never had good eating/exercise habits to begin with. I know I didn't and don't.

I wish I did because I hate my big fat body yet can't seem to find my damn willpower.
Bearette said…
Liz - it's a cheesy drugstore, like a bad imitation of CVS. The one I worked at is now out of business ;) Driving always seems to take longer. In high school, Gale and I decided to drive to Northeastern to visit this guy who was already in college, and we also got sorely lost :(
Lora said…
Speech? You were a good girl weren't you.

I don't know if I'm brave enough to reveal some of this information, I wasn't so good.
Bearette said…
Hee...then you should definitely do it!

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!