Curious Jorge

We finally saw the monkey movie. D really liked it. I thought it was cute but silly. The monkey was very cute but the plot was paper-thin. I suppose it doesn't matter. It was a very family-friendly theater, with many fathers bringing their kids. I've only seen one model in Miami this time; she was coming out of the bathroom. You can always pick them out because they are 5'11" and 110 lbs. This one had long dark hair. My hair is curlier here than at home.

I felt bad for Drew Barrymore in this movie. She only had about 7 lines.

At dinner I had some Riesling, my favorite wine; I'd forgotten how good it is. I'm having a nice time here but I'm basically ready for New York, even though I have about 3 yoga teacher auditions when I get back and it will be a little nerve-rattling. My chiropractor knows one of the people I'll be auditioning for and said she is a "strong woman". Hmm. We'll see.

P.S. I met a cockapoo named Cappuccino tonight. It was adorable.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Curious "Jorge"? How interesting!
Bearette said…
Hee...I thought you might like that.

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!