Tasty tidbit for today

I don't have *too* much to post today, but I will tell you this:

Janeane Garofalo lives in my chiropractor's building. I guess it's mostly a residential building, though he has an office there. (Note: D and I used to debate the pronunciation of her name. I thought Jane-ann; D said Janine.)

My chiropractor is such a nice guy. I kind of want to fix him up with somebody, but he's in his late 40s and everyone I know is in their 30s or late 20s. We talked about Grey's Anatomy. "Everything I thought would happen, didn't," he said. He didn't think the bomb would go off, and he thought the pregnant woman's husband would die. I enjoyed the episode, but it was a little too gory and the scene at the end between Dr. Shepherd and Meredith Grey was kind of goofy (though sweet). My personal favorite character on the show is George O'Malley. But you knew that already. Did you know that the guy who plays Alex used to be a model? I read their cast bios.

Comments

Lora said…
Janeane Garofalo! I think she is so cool, but I agree, I never know if I'm saying her name right. Haven't seen much of her on the nationaly stage lately, hopefully she's still doing interesting things locally.
Anonymous said…
That's really cool about Janeane. My ex-boyfriend used to tell me I looked like her! He meant it as a compliment, since he thought she was attractive, but I didn't take it that way.

Maybe the chiro and Janeane should hook up.
Bearette said…
Lora - I haven't seen her in anything recently either. I wonder if she's faded from the scene? I liked her in "The Truth About Cats and Dogs" - a guilty pleasure movie.

KitKat - hehe! I wonder if she's single.

Random Janeane quote: "I really am not full of self-loathing. People think that because the name of my company is I Hate Myself Productions."

;)
Lisa said…
I love Janeane! I may have to come to NYC this spring to stalk her and Bradley.
Bearette said…
Or should we get tickets for his and Julia's play? hmmm...i don't know what it's called.
Lisa said…
Last I heard, it was all sold out except for the really, really pricey tickets. And even those may be gone now.
Caro said…
That's neat.

I think she is a cool actress.

She plays some quirky characters.

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!