Saturday

Went to brunch this morning with TN. It was quite yummy. We went to Le Gamin, which has been reborn as La Grenaille. They have the best French toast in town, light and delicate, with shredded almonds and little potatoes and fruit on the side. Since it's French, the portions are not overwhelming, which I like.

Then we saw Date Movie. Eeek! Although we laughed through much of the movie, we also grimaced through some of it. High grossness factor!!!

At night we went to Little Frankie's with DG. Their website features a baby clutching a baseball bat. I got their beet and goat cheese salad and butternut squash as my entree. Then we saw RFK, a play in the East Village. It turned out to be a monologue. The actor had enough energy and charisma to carry it off, and it was a nice antidote to Date Movie...more cerebral by half ;)

It's official...I'm addicted to Death Cab for Cutie's Plans. I'm in that listening-every-day phase.

The next movie for TN and me will be Failure to Launch, starring SJP, Matthew McConnaughey and Lisa's boyfriend ;)

Comments

SK said…
I think we are ALL waiting for Failure to Launch but I'm not sure we can keep Lisa from pitching a tent at the theatre on the eve of opening. :)
Anonymous said…
I'd like to see the play Rabbit Hole-- hoping it will come to DC!
Bearette said…
what's rabbit hole about? it sounds like alice in wonderland ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!