Jail

So I had one of those dreams last night that forced me to wake myself up. Do you know what I mean? It's just so horrific, you jerk yourself awake.

It's funny, I was lying there awake for a couple of minutes, in those moments before night and dawn, and thought, "I should remember this dream and blog about it." However, now I don't remember too much.

In the dream, I was walking somewhere (probably a mall) and dropped my pocketbook. It was just a few seconds before I picked it up, but that was apparently enough. A woman who looked a bit like Barbra Streisand said, "You're going to jail," and whisked me off. Her name was Susan Sontag (even though she wasn't Susan Sontag). Jail was awful. That's all I remember. :(

In other news, I like the photo meme idea on KitKat's blog. Maybe I'll do it in Miami, if my camera cooperates.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!