Photo meme

Here's the photo meme from KitKat. I didn't answer all the questions. A girl needs to keep some mystery ;)

Who am I?


Who knows me best?



I always carry...


Something I always do...


My eyes are...


My favorite material possession...


To relax, I like to...


The town I live in is...


My guilty pleasure...


When I look at someone, the first thing I see is...


I think...is beautiful.



One thing I can live without. D promises he will get rid of it soon. It's currently rolled up. Want a rug?


My life is...

Comments

Anonymous said…
That was great! I share your guilty pleasure. :-)
Bearette said…
;) I wish you could have had some of that cake!!

Thanks, Lora.
Bearette said…
D, you are very silly!!!!!!!
Caro said…
I liked that post.
verniciousknids said…
Great post - looks like you are a huge chick-lit fan :)
bdogg_mcgee said…
Good post! I remember your pink bag! And the cake! Oh man...

That was a fun evening...
Bearette said…
Carolyn - Thanks!

Vernicious - Enormous ;)

Bdogg - it really was. i'm looking forward to the next one :)
SK said…
Good post! I remember that bag too! :)

and I still love that painting. I wish I had my camera to post a pic of the one I acquired over Christmas.
Anonymous said…
Oh, I laughed out loud when I saw your guilty pleasure! That's a really good photo of you.
Bearette said…
Thanks! You know how much I liked the guilty pleasure, too :)
Bearette said…
I briefly considered replacing my profile pic with my eye pic. But it would probably freak people out.
Anonymous said…
Oh! I'm so glad you did this. I'm still working on mine. I think I have all the photos, but blogger just about explodes when I try to put like 10 pictures up at once!

My fav is the "Brown" tee.
Bearette said…
;) Thanks! I saw part of yours on Bloglines, but not on your actual blog. I guess you drafted it but didn't post?

Sweatshirt, actually ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!