Tagged!

Crystal tagged me for this one, so I will try hard to think of 7 things in each category :)

7 things I’d like to do before I die:

1. Publish something.
2. Maybe own a beach house around South Beach. In a quiet part, though. Not right on Ocean Drive. Maybe Biscayne Bay.
3. Own a yoga studio.
4. Maybe have children.
5. Maybe become a massage therapist (so I could offer massages at my yoga studio. Also, I think it's cool.)
6. Maybe ride my bike for a long, long distance.
7. Continue patting dogs a lot.

7 things I (currently) cannot do:
1. Curl my tongue. This is genetic, so I'll never be able to do it. It's ok, though.
2. Whistle.
3. Tolerate Jessica Simpson.
4. Understand people who watch "The Bachelor" or "The Bachelorette."
5. Knit.
6. Drive along the super-cliffy parts of the northern California coastal route.
7. Drive a standard shift.

7 things that attract me to blogging:
1. I like to write.
2. Blog friends :)
3. Reading other people's recipes.
4. Reading about other people's love lives.
5. My blog is a secret from some ;)
6. It helps me sort out my thoughts.
7. Seeing pictures of other people's dogs.

7 things I say most often:
This is hard. I talk a lot, but I don't think I repeat much. I could put the 7 things I most often call my husband, but it would probably embarrass him terribly.

7 books I love
1. Harriet the Spy by Louise Fitzhugh
2. The Accidental Tourist by Anne Tyler
3. The Amateur Marriage by Anne Tyler
4. The Undomestic Goddess by Sophie Kinsella
5. Shopaholic and Sister by Sophie Kinsella
6. A Suitable Boy by Vikram Seth
7. Carrie Pilby by Caren Lissner

7 movies I watch over and over again:
1. Napoleon Dynamite
2. When Harry Met Sally
3. Love Actually
4. Bridget Jones's Diary
5. Pretty Woman
6. The Wedding Singer
7. The Lost Boys (OK, I love vampires, as long as they're not associated with Anne Rice)

7 people I’d like to pass this on to:
Lisa was already tagged by Crystal, otherwise I'd tag her too!
1. Liz
2. Bdogg
3. New Mezger
4. Kim
5. KitKat
6. Carolyn
7. Zombieslayer

Comments

Caro said…
I will definitely do the memo this week.

I made a potato, zucchini, spinach soup today. When I pureed it in the blender, it looked seriously scary.
Bearette said…
Hehe...but did it taste good?
Lora said…
You don't like Anne Rice! We'll I guess that's why they offer books of all types. While I don't love some of her more recent books I love her Vampire and Witching Hour Books
Bearette said…
I like the Undead series by Mary Janice Davidson.
Caro said…
The soup tasted okay after I added lots of cheese. Kinda defeats the purpose of healthy eating, huh?
Bearette said…
I wonder how it would be with sweet potatoes instead of regular potatoes.
Caro said…
It had zucchini, spinach and onion so I'm not sure about that. It came out looking like vomit. If it had sweet potatoes in it, it would be speckled vomit. Tasty
Sorry, I did this tag already a long time ago.

5. Maybe become a massage therapist (so I could offer massages at my yoga studio. Also, I think it's cool.)

Now, this would be awesome. I'd love to get a massage after doing yoga.

I can't tolerate Jessica Simpson either. I don't even find her attractive. And yes, I would kick her out of bed.
Bearette said…
Zombieslayer - Good for you! I wish every guy was like that.
Lish said…
I am ashamed to say that I watch the Bachelor, and I don't understand it myself.

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!