Pandog















I liberated this from cuteoverload.com. It was just too cute not to post.

I neglected to mention that before I saw Capote, I bought a bunch of CDs. I used to go on huge CD buying sprees. When I was living in Newton, MA, one of my housemates told me where Newbury Comics (a CD store) was. I said, "You shouldn't have told me that." When I came back with a huge stack of CDs, she said, "Wow. I guess I shouldn't have."

I'm more restrained now, but I was feeling a little moody before I saw Capote, so I treated myself to:

Moby - Moby
Moby - Everything is Wrong
Everything but the Girl - Temperamental
Modest Mouse - Good News for People Who Love Bad News
Death Cab for Cutie - Transatlanticism

I haven't listened to the last one yet. I bought it because I love Postal Service. I read an Amazon customer review of Death Cab's newest CD, "Plans," and it said, "If you liked 'Give Up' by Postal Service, buy this immediately." So it's on my wish list. I love Postal Service beyond all reason.

Every song on Modest Mouse is not a winner, but it's overall very good and sounds like a mellower David Bowie.

A few entries down, we're having a "When Harry Met Sally" quote-off if you want to participate. Hopefully we will piece together the entire script ;)

Update: The Death Cab CD is great. Can't-leave-once-you-put-it-on good. Except for the first song. I hate it when a bad song is the first track! See also - Coldplay's second CD.

Comments

Anonymous said…
You should have told me you wanted the Modest Mouse CD--I bought it, but I only like a couple songs on it and I have them on my computer now :)
Caro said…
That is a freaky looking dog.
Bearette said…
KitKat - I think it fizzles out near the end. I like the beginning though. I think it was only 9.99.

Carolyn - I think it's a cutie! It's as if a panda and a dog merged.
Bearette said…
Totally! He wants one ;)
Anonymous said…
Pandog is the perfect pet for you and D. ;)
Caro said…
I didn't think it was ugly - just freaky!

Does it eat shoots and leaves?
Bearette said…
Hehe. Did you read that book?
Caro said…
No, but I should. My punctuation is horrible. Perhaps it's because I was always skipping out of school.

I especially hated doing sentence diagrams.
Bearette said…
Oh yeah, sentence diagrams are the worst. I think my school decided they were outmoded.
Lisa said…
I LOVE sentence diagrams! Really, I do.
Bearette said…
Interesting.

Didn't they always use a Tennyson poem about an eagle and cragginess for sentence diagrams?
Caro said…
I don't know. I wasn't there. LOL
Ashley Beth said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ashley Beth said…
Ditto, LISA! :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!