We had a Sanskrit class today. I felt it went on too long, but we did learn a lot about pronunciation, the 5 mouth positions, what those little dots beneath the letters mean, etc. The teacher told us that her Indian students always want to bring their tongues back and her American students always want to bring their tongues forward.

Anyway, we got our homework back and as I handed my yoga buddy's homework to her, I caught a glimpse of her buddy meeting notes. She had written, "I love my buddy. I am inspired by her [something]"...and that's all I saw. I thought it was really sweet. I think they matched us up really well. She actually has the same name as my college roommate, who was also a good match.

Comments

Lora said…
Those random bits of praise that sneak in are always the best. Enjoy.
Bearette said…
Thanks L :)

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!