I keep the plain side of a Gristede's receipt on the fridge as a grocery list. When I woke up, I found that D had added 3 items on the bottom:

mac & soy cheese
2 small onions
2 small summer squash
1 small green pepper
Muenster cheese
milk
TP
1 puppy
1 cheerios

;)

D is allergic so we shan't be getting one right away. I did see a Yorkshire terrier in the window of a pet store on 6th Ave & 12th St recently and I felt we were meant to be together. It ran up to the window as I approached and started scrabbling against the glass with its nails. Then it got bored and started to commune with the other dogs.

Comments

Anonymous said…
How cute! I like the 1 cheerios.
Kim said…
You know Coton De Tulear dogs shed very little and don't affect people who are allergic as much. They're small and good for apartment living. Plus they're cute as hell.

Just a thought.
Bearette said…
Huh! That sounds good...D is always skeptical about the hypoallergenic dogs though. I grew up with a Cairn terrier, who's supposedly not allergenic, but D said she made him allergic. Oh well. Hopefully he will get shots someday!
jules said…
Actually, goldendoodles & labradoodles - any of the doodle dogs are supposed to be "dander" free - must be the poodle in them!
Bearette said…
That's good...now I want one! Would have to persuade D though...
Anonymous said…
Even if you do decide to go purebreed for dander reasons, don't forget about fabulous the breed rescue clubs.

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!