Don't you love it when someone else gives you something to post about? Especially since I wasn't sure what to post today. Well, Bdogg has filled the void by posting a pic of her engagement and wedding rings. Bdogg noticed that when we did a meme a while back, we all said our favorite piece of jewelry was our engagement or wedding ring. So, without further ado...

A note on sizing: I had told D I was a size 4 (note my bony fingers), but I am actually a size 5 (as far as fingers go). So the ring was originally too small and I had to wear it on my pinky! Well, I didn't have to, but I wanted to wear it. You know what I mean. And I got it adjusted soon enough.

Comments

Bearette said…
I'll buy you one ;)
Caro said…
You should have saved that for half naked Thursday. (,:
Bearette said…
Hehe...my naked fingers!

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!