Another quiz!

Courtesy of Bdogg.

You Are A: Squirrel!

sqirrelSquirrels are quick and cheerful animals who spend their time scurrying, scavenging, and playing. As a squirrel, you are often seen jumping happily from branch to branch up in the treetops. Squirrels are foragers searching for nuts and seeds, and they are social animals often seen chasing and playing with other squirrels.

You were almost a: Parakeet or a Pony
You are least like a: Duck or a DucklingDiscover What Cute Animal You Are!


It's interesting, because at our friend S's party a while ago, we got into a discussion about what animals we were and S said I was a squirrel.

Also, at work years ago we had a discussion about what fruits we were, and someone said I was a blueberry. When I met my husband, he said the same thing!

Comments

jules said…
I'm a Parakeet - but you know we're really BITCHES at heart! (that would be female dogs!)

word veri = flppexlo
Bearette said…
Hehe, that we are!

I might be a cocker spaniel.
bdogg_mcgee said…
Ha! That's funny...

I'm a pony.
bdogg_mcgee said…
I had to take it off my blog b/c it threw my formatting off..

:(
Caro said…
Now I feel even worse about the squirrel I ran over yesterday. He kamikazed right across the road. I ran over one of your brethren.
Bearette said…
That's all right, I forgive you ;)
Caro said…
BTW, I forgot to add, a blueberry is my very favorite fruit in the whole world. There is a local ranch that has them June - August and I always try to drive up and stock up on them. They NEVER last.
Anonymous said…
Took the quiz. What's a "Jabberwock"?

--Lobo
Anonymous said…
Frog, here. I think it's because I said I don't mind getting wet. ;-)
Lish said…
I was a bear cub. They're cute, but I'm not sure how I feel about that. I do like to hibernate!
Bearette said…
Me too. I would like to hibernate in a little cave right now!
Bearette said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lora said…
I took this but never posted it. I came up as a Pony?
Bearette said…
I was almost a pony, or a parakeet (according to my results).

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!