Wednesday, October 26, 2005

I'm watching Oprah for the first time, because Jules told me James Frey would be on. My favorite moment so far:

Oprah: I CANNOT BELIEVE you had a root canal without Novocain or anything. That is like BEING CRUCIFIED.

James (shrugging): It was pretty unpleasant.

He's surprisingly mellow, given all the rage he talked about in his books. He seems very down-to-earth and likable, with a strong twang in his voice.

Anywho, I am off to yoga after this, followed by my writing class. I hope it's fun. I am making carrot, ginger and beet soup to eat during class (it's supposed to be good cold).

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Guess he could get pregnant and give birth too! (with that pain tolerance) Now that's a man!

Bearette24 said...

hehe ;)

he actually would have taken novocain, but they didn't let him because he had to be absolutely drug free, according to the rehab center's rules.