I thought Desperate Housewives and Grey's Anatomy were both really good last night. I thought the first couple episodes of Desperate Housewives were a little lacking, but this one was a return to form ;) I like that Gabrielle and the gardener are parting ways (probably). It feels like the right thing. Her husband, under the thug-like exterior and orange jumpsuit, seems like a nice guy. And on Grey's Anatomy I have a soft spot for Dr. O'Malley. He's endearing, and it was funny how Meredith's mother thought he was her ex-husband. And of course I was so sad that Sandra Oh (can't remember her character's name) lost her baby.

In other news, I came home from yoga school to find low-fat sour cream (I like nonfat), whole milk yogurt (ditto), barley soaking in a large measuring cup, a bowl full of matzo balls, several boxes of vegetarian bouillon, and boxes of mushroom-barley soup mix and matzo meal in our cupboard. Needless to say, I was alarmed. D has never cooked since I have known him (although this doesn't place a burden on me to cook all the time since he is always willing to go out). He assures me it will pass quickly.

Comments

Anonymous said…
:-)
jules said…
I made Matzo ball soup yesterday too! Actually, my mom had me & my 2 cousins over for a day of jewish cooking. I'm going to send you a link to see photos, just because you may appreciate it!
bdogg_mcgee said…
MMMM--I love matzo ball soup! That sounds divine!
Caro said…
Never tried it, but it looks good.
Bearette said…
hehe...well that certainly generated a lot of comments! D will be happy to know there are many matzo ball lovers out there ;) he ate them all already. Jules - the photos sound cool!

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!