Poppy Cede beat me to the punch, but Katie Holmes is pregnant. I find this grotesque. Does anyone want to have sex with Tom Cruise? I think the Scientology thing, the way he leers into cameras and the way he went medieval on Brooke Shields all make it impossible for any thinking person to bed him. I hope he didn't hypnotize her or something.

In other news, there is a new doggy in my neighborhood! It is called a "golden doodle." It's a Lab/poodle mix (it's not part golden retriever, as one might expect). It is 3 months old. It knocked my headphones off and disconnected them from my iPod! I was squatting to pat the doggy and it raced under me and emerged on the other side. Then it started eating leaves.

Comments

Liz said…
all i can say is "oh my god" (about the tom cruise thing, although your donald trump dream was pretty weird).

that poor, poor, poor child.

that poor child.

poor child.
jules said…
A Labradoodle! Must have been soooo cute! I want a black labradoodle!!!
Bearette said…
I think Katie H may have gotten the Stepford treatment and will hopefully wake up soon!

Golden doodles are super cute! I don't know why they're not called labradoodles. This one has so much energy.
Anonymous said…
My friends have a Labradoodle. He was so furry, kind of like Barkley from Sesame Street.

I bet Tom will insist upon a med-free, natural delivery. It's all mental, Katie. Just take your vitamins and the pain will vanish!
Frema said…
I thought Tom Cruise couldn't even HAVE kids, and that's why he and Nicole adopted their two. Is anyone else confused by this?
Bearette said…
Liz - I heard that Scientologists don't even want the wives to scream during delivery. "It can make the baby feel negative." Wow.

Frema - It confuses me, too. Maybe Nicole was infertile all along?
Bearette said…
And I guess everyone else calls 'em labradoodles except for that one owner.
Anonymous said…
One of my co-workers also has a Goldendoodle, which is a golden retriever-poodle mix. Also very cute.
Lora said…
I just hope Katie doesn't have problems with post partum depression, obviously she's not going to get a sympathy from Tom.

The only reason I can see why he would marry somebody half is age is so the he can dominate her and that is probably what she wants. It is just so sad.
Bearette said…
It does seem like he dominated her right from the beginning...getting her car cleaned and washed b/c he thought it was cluttered, etc. She said once, "I used to think I would marry Tom Cruise when I grew up" so this is probably some kind of wish fulfillment for her, and she's not thinking rationally. It is sad...

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!