This just in... Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps October 28, 2005 I'm reading my copy of Us before dinner and...Gwyneth Paltrow is pregnant again! Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Lora said… Lets call the next one Peach! Anonymous said… lora, I was thinking the exact same thing before I read your comment!Pear? Grape? Kiwi? So many fruits--I mean, names! Caro said… She should go for veggies this time. I vote for Zucchini! Bearette said… Hehe...maybe Spaghetti Squash. Or Gruyere. Lisa said… I saw someplace the suggestion to name her Pi (like math symbol) so that her kids would be Apple Pi.And it seemed really funny at the time . . . Bearette said… That is cute. It also, disturbingly, makes me hungry ;) Frema said… You know, Apple has actually grown on me. I didn't like it at all last year, but I think it's really cute now.
Comments
Pear? Grape? Kiwi? So many fruits--I mean, names!
And it seemed really funny at the time . . .