So D and I had another delicious dinner tonight. The atmosphere was great too...flickering candles, a cozy space on a secluded street in the village.

I had:
white bean bruschetta (the white beans were in some kind of vinaigrette, truly awesome -- shared with D)
organic mixed greens with lemon thyme vinaigrette (the dressing was outstanding)
white bean ravioli
and...
We shared a "Po sundae": mint gelato with chocolate sauce and a dash of cinnamon. And I think some pine nuts were floating around in there.

Sadly, our favorite Barnes and Noble location is closing. I do usually go to the library, but my branch doesn't always meet a girl's needs. A moment of silence, please.

*Oddly enough, Blogger doesn't like ampersands...they wouldn't let me put one between Barnes and Noble. Who knew?

Comments

Poppy said…
Mmmmm, that meal sounds tasty.

That's weird about the ampersand!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!