Ch-ch-changes

Yesterday I had organic Raisin Bran cereal with skim milk, 2 glasses of orange juice, 3 oranges, 1 nonfat yogurt, yellow split-pea soup, some healthy chickpea-potato concoction, rice noodles with broccoli and tofu, and salad. Oh, and a (vegan) pecan blondie. Which I shared with D.

Not terrible, right?

I am the size of a house.

Did I mention I walked 2-3 miles yesterday and swam for half an hour?

I'm still enormous.

I passed this corner where bums gather, on my way to the pool. Usually I cross the street to avoid them, because they hit on any woman who is (a) under 80 or (b) has some teeth.

Yesterday, I had a feeling it would be okay to pass them.

It was.

I'm mostly relieved. But still...

Comments

Silverstar said…
Sounds like quite the nutritious breakfast.:)
Bums aside, I'm sure you look beautiful. People say that pregnant woman have a "glow" about them.:)
Lisa said…
Wow, you do like healthy foods! And oranges. That's a lot of oranges.

Your pregnancy eating---still doesn't come close to my regular eating.

And you aren't huge---you're pregnant! Plus, with as active as you are and as healthy as you eat, what little weight you are gaining will come right off after the baby is born. You'll be like those supermodel chicks who fit back into a bikini a month after giving birth.
Bearette said…
I think the orange craving is finally starting to pass ;)

That would be cool.
Anonymous said…
You might feel like you're as big as a house, but somehow I imagine you're still much smaller than a lot of people are normally :) Don't get down on yourself. You're eating healthy foods, and you're staying active. You're doing everything you're supposed to be doing, and I'm sure you look great!
Bearette said…
Thanks, Kitkat :)
Caro said…
You're eating so healthy. You are not huge from your pic.

Huge is around month eight when you look down in the shower and can't see your toes.

And did I mention the joys of peeing in a cup when you're that big? Mwahahahaha.

Honestly you look great. Pregnancy suits you.
Elsa said…
You're so good about what you are eating and excercising. It sounds like you're doing everything right.
Roxanne said…
A house??? Maybe a studio apartment. Definitely not a house. :)
Poppy said…
You are not the size of a house, you are beautiful!
Bearette said…
Thanks, all. I do like the sound of a studio apartment better than a house ;)
This suzy said…
Roxanne, lol.

Bearette, you're probably still smaller than I am, even though I've never been pregnant! Of course, it all depends on what you're used to, right? :)

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!