Ratatouille

So D and I saw Ratatouille tonight. The line wrapped around the 4th floor and we were afraid it would be single seating only. But I saw two seats in what used to be the "reserved" section. The seats are a different color than the others, so I think people overlook that row. After we grabbed the seats, everyone else followed suit and the row filled up.

The movie was great. So creative and innovative. Everything Evan Almighty wasn't (D dragged me to see that one, and trust me, it was awful -- despite Steve Carell and Wanda Sykes).

I'm giving the movie an A- because of some credibility problems (yes, I am too picky) but the story was delightful and I think you should all see it tomorrow :) Or today, seeing as it's Saturday already...

Comments

Roxanne said…
I thought that one looked cute. We'll probably take the kids if it comes to the cheap theater.
Irene said…
Thanks for the heads up! Ratatouille is now on my must-see list. Maybe my little boy will enjoy it, too. Enjoy the rest of your weekend, Beautiful! ;p
Bearette said…
You're welcome :) I think you'll both really like it. There were a bunch of kids at the theater even though it was a late showing.
Anonymous said…
Credibility? So you think rats can't really talk, is that it? I thought it looked cute for the first 10 previews I saw for it. After that, I felt a little pressured, so I'll probably hold off until it's on dvd/on demand.
Bearette said…
hehe...i suspended my disbelief for that ;) but there were a couple of other things. plot points. both spoiler-y so i won't mention them.
Bearette said…
but still worth seeing!!

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!